Friday, June 13, 2008

School

So for the first time in a really long time I am actually happy being in school. I have heard so many positive things from all my teachers. It is making me feel that being here is worth it more and more. So many things have kept me from continueing my education, and honestly I think it was all worth it to finally end up at the Art Institute. The classes are fun, people are friendly, and the teachers are awesome. Even my Algebra teacher is awesome. I have found something that will keep me busy, and make it worth it. Thank you to all the teachers that have given me so many ideas, and so much constructive critique. Everything has been falling in to place as to where I want to be with my art. This summer will be a challenge to continue to advance myself by attempting to try some clay figures. It will be a work in progress.

No comments: