Friday, June 6, 2008

my brain hurts

So maybe I'm just lost in my own thoughts, but is it awkward how we just loose our sense of humanity? We enter a world where we have cows connected to machinery and expect them to allow us to just take the source of nutrient from their child. I understand that the calf's are still aloud around the mother, but why take them away like that at all? We are even doing it to our children. We have machinery now that allows the woman to detach herself from the nurturing of her child, hooked up like part of the cattle. No emotion, forget your child, go to work, nothing else matters. Then we wonder why there are so many problems in today's society. Then we get into the Nurture vs Nature situation. I do agree that our surroundings have a lot to do with who we are, but from birth we get an understanding on how things work where we are on how we are raised or treated as a child. I still think that if you are going to put the time and effort into having a child, then take the time and effort on spending time with the child.

No comments: