Saturday, April 5, 2008

weird dream

Man last night I had this crazy dream. I was at work and everything was fine, when all of a sudden this man came in, at first I thought hey maybe he's just a little intoxicated ( I do work at ABC Fine Wine and Spirits after all). His walking pattern seems a little too uncontrolled and slow. I come around the counter to help him out and he attacks me. I have this huge gash in my arm now from where he bit me. I take him outside and tell him not to come back, clean off the wound (hoping it doesn't get infected). Later that evening I head over to a friends house where we're having a get together, I start talking to my friend Josh and he told me that a similar event happened to him that night at his work. The night goes on, when all of a sudden I'm not feeling so hot. I start loosing my vision, start getting weak. I sit down for a second and then I pass out. Next thing I know I have a craving for brains and human flesh (odd I know). I start biting people that are next to me, no one pays too much attention to it at first. Then all of a sudden Josh starts doing the same thing. People start leaving and freaking out. I just kept going. Some start freaking out from the bites, others just from not knowing what is going on. Josh starts attacking more people, I just attempt to do the same. Finally the last person is left that hasn't been bitten, everyone that has already been chomping start heading towards them. And it's over.

No comments: